ACNE CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (60 MINUTES/$125)
In your consultation and treatment appointment, we take these steps:
- Determine your skin type, acne type and skin tolerance
- Give you recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Go over aggravating factors that make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, stress, etc.
- Give you a packet of information that has everything that we tell you in the consultation
- Perform an acne treatment with extractions
If you decide to go on our acne-clearing program, you will be instructed on how to use your products for the first two weeks of your program.
*Restrictions may apply.
*Products are not included in the cost of the treatment.
ACNE TREATMENT (45 MINUTES/$85)
***We do not offer treatments or extractions to clients that do not use our home care products.
We will want to see you every two weeks for an acne treatment. It typically takes about six to eight services over a 3 to 4-month period of time to get you mostly to completely clear. Your Acne Specialist will:
- Assess what type of treatment your skin needs when you come in. They will also assess how your home care regimen will be adjusted so that your skin does not over-adapt and stop responding.
- Perform an acne treatment with extractions.
As you get clear, your treatments will become shorter – there just won’t be as many extractions to do.
After your acne is under control, you will simply need to maintain your home care products to keep clear.
ACNE ROSACEA TREATMENTS (45 MINUTES/$85)
Even though Acne Rosacea is not acne, it still responds to an anti-bacterial regimen much the same as acne. It usually clears up much more quickly than acne and will stay clear as long as product use is maintained. We educate you on food and environmental triggers that can make rosacea worse.
*Products not included in price of treatment.
*Expect to pay about $150 for your first set of acne products at your first appointment. We do not offer treatments or extractions to clients that do not use our home care products.
We can help you with dark spots but we cannot help you with indented, pitted scarring. Pitted scarring takes a more aggressive medical approach, so you must contact your doctor for scar treatments. Face Reality Acne Clinic does not do scar treatments.